Styling Tips With Anthony Williams
Everyone has a favorite Project Runway contestant and for me, Anthony Williams from season seven is at the top of my list. So, when I heard Anthony was going to be at Macy’s, there was no reason to stay at home or not to drive 30 minutes to go see one of my favorite and rising fashion stars. As one of the fashion directors for Macy’s, Anthony travels to different stores to give his unique and highly personalized fashion advice. Most importantly, his gravitating personality attracts you from a mile away and his laughter is contagious to say the least. In the time I spent with him, Anthony helped me brainstorm on some really cool ways to style white jeans (my fashion fear) for spring and summer. I have always stayed away from white jeans for a couple of reasons: 1) because my mom said so and 2) because I didn’t think they would compliment my skin tone. But I must say, Anthony has inspired me to go for it.
Keep reading to see three white jean combos I will be rockin out soon.
- Madewell Charade Blazer
- Prada Saffiano Lux Structured Tote
- Current/Elliot The Stiletto Cropped low-rise Skinny Jeans
- Madewell Silk Picket-Strip Ree
- YSL Arty Gold-Plated Glass Ring
- Miu Miu Patent Leather Platform Pump
- J. Crew Painter Striped cotton top
- Valentino Cat’s Eye Sunglasses
- TopShop MOTO White Baxter Jeans
- Old Navy Chambray shirt
- Charter Club Bracelet set via Macy’s
- Loeffler Randall Zuri Pump