Nail Design Tutorial: Doodle Nails
Who doesn’t love doing doodles? This mani brings me back to when I was a kid doodling while I’m bored in class. I still do them now, I just do it while I’m bored in a meeting HA!
Read on to find step-by-step detailed instruction on how to do this mani!
What you’ll need:
- Essie Nail Polish, in Whites Waltz
- OPI Start To Finish (Base & Top Coat)
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint, in Black
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint, in Midnight Blue
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint, in Cranberry Pink
How to do it:
- Start off with painting your nails with a clear base, then paint them white.
- Draw the notebook lines using blue polish, don’t worry if they’re not exactly spaced.
- Draw the margin line using the cranberry pink polish.
- Once that has dried, feel free to doodle whatever you want using the black polish.
- Finish off your masterpiece with a top-coat for a super shiny look!