Update: Congratulations to Teresa M. on winning this giveaway!
They say that one’s choice of jewelry tells a lot about their mood and personality. So when it comes to picking animal-inspired jewelry pieces, does what you pick represent your animal spirit? I’d like to think so. And whatever your animal spirit jewelry piece is, you’ll probably be able to find it on ChicPeek. This online membership-based jewelry store offers great deals on über cute jewelry pieces. Did I mention that members get everything in the store for a discounted price $30? Even the Wildfox Gold Owl Cuff, that’s originally priced at $150.
For this Giveaway Friday, we are giving away a ChicPeek jewelry item to one lucky reader. Which item, you ask? Well whichever you want from the store! Here’s just a few of our favorite pieces to get you excited:
1. Rose Gold Octopus Earrings
2. Hematite Double Snake Necklace
3. Gold Deer Ring
4. Gold Amulet Double Ring
5. Gold Owl Cuff
Well what are you waiting for? Joining the giveaway is super duper easy through the handy Rafflecopter widget below. Go get ’em! ☺
All task entry below is optional; do as many as you like. The more entry you complete, the higher your chances are to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Read on to check out the fine prints for the giveaway.
Not so little fine prints:
- No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
- Sweepstakes begins Friday, May 16, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. EST, and closes on Friday, May 23, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. EST.
- Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.