I travel quite a bit for my job, being on the road routinely every other week. So if you have a ‘girl on the go’ in your shopping list, I’ve got the inside scoop on what to get her for Christmas.
Read on to find out my top five travel must-haves that makes my life so much easier.
- Hello Kitty Fabulous Sleep Mask ($7.50) – Uh hello jerk, I was sleeping. Thanks for turning on the reading light in this 6am flight. Good thing I have my sleep mask with me…
- Mai Couture Fair Glow Foundation Paper ($24) – Love this product for touching up after 4hr plane
- Kiehl’s Greatest Hits Collection ($44) – One of the most annoying part of packing is getting my toiletries together, so I have a separate travel set that I keep in my suitcase. And forget about using hotel shampoo. Unless you are staying at fancy places that have quality products, you’ll end up with ravaged hair within weeks.
- Bose ‘QuietComfort 15’ Noise Canceling Headphone ($299) – It’s a steep price to pay for headphones, but trust me, this is essential. Just get on a 9-hr flight to Moscow with a baby that cries the whole way and you’ll know what I mean.
- Heys EZ Computer Case Carry-On ($136) – Hard case is the only kind of suitcase I’ll buy. Heys is awesome since their spinner suitcases are super light. Luggage tip: Get a bright obnoxious color so you can easily tell your suitcase apart from others.