Who doesn’t love Chanel?
This nail design is a tribute to the great house of fashion. Some things I painted are Chanel items I have and some are still in my wish list (hint hint hubby, I want that Chanel 5171 sunglasses).
Read on to find step-by-step detailed instruction on how to do this Chanel-inspired mani!
What you’ll need:
- American Apparel Nail Polish, in Hassid
- American Apparel Metallic Nail Polish, in Siver Jazz
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint, in white
- Milani Nail Art Lacquer, in Art of Gold
- OPI Start To Finish (Base & Top Coat)
How to do it:
- Start off with painting your nails with a clear base, then paint them black. Optional: you can also paint one of your nails silver, if you prefer.
- For my pinkie, I painted series of dots to make up my Chanel pearl necklace.
- For my index finger, the most importan thing of all: Chanel logo!
- For my thumb, I painted the bow that goes in the Chanel 5171 sunglasses.
- Finish off your masterpiece with a top-coat for a super shiny look!