WARNING… You’re gonna be tempted to bake after reading this!
While trying to figure out a fun and unique snack I accidentally invented the ultimate brownie, soon to be known as the FK Brownie (thanks Betsy! patent pending ^_^).
As I was pondering the how, I realized that Oreos fit perfectly into the cupcake cups and if I incorporated additional layers of savoriness to it, it will make it ever more appealing. I also love peanut butter (and SNL taco town skit), so I glued two Oreos with peanut butter then applied an extra level of PB on top just to get the point across. After thinking brownies couldn’t get any more kick a#% than this, I added a layer of cookie dough. And from there my FK Brownies were born. The end result is gooey layers of FK heavenly deliciousness.
Don’t just take my word for it… Try it for yourself, follow the instructions below and let your senses go cray cray!!!
What you need:
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- brownie mix
- peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Layer choco-chip cookie dough at the bottom of the cupcake paper
- Stack Oreo followed by peanut butter… followed by another Oreo and more PB
- Pour brownie batter over the top
- Bake for 20 mins (don’t want to over cook since the middle is Oreo and PB)
For the ultimate FK revenge add ice cream, hot fudge and mini m&ms on top!
PS, for those who haven’t seen the SNL skit I referred to…