Ah Thanksgiving, one of my favorite time of the year. Mostly because it’s one of the times where its socially acceptable to stuff yourself senseless. This is definitely not a time to be donning a tight skirt or a bodycon dress. Of course, you can always go for the sweatpants route, but just in case you want to look a little more put together without the threat of a tight waistband, I got the solution for you: oversized sweater. It’s super versatile as you can style it with tights, leggings, jeans, or even comfy pants. And if at some point of the night you have to loosen your belt (or maybe even undo that top button) no one would be the wiser LOL.
Read on to see more of this outfit and some of my favorite oversized sweater picks. And of course, as the title suggest there will be a Nordstrom gift card giveaway at the end of this blog.
MY FAVORITE OVERSIZED SWEATER FROM NORDSTROM RACK
Now time for the best part of this blog post: the giveaway! One lucky winner will get themselves a $400 gift card to buy whatever their heart desires from Nordstrom.
All task entry below is optional; do as many as you like. The more entry you complete, the higher your chances are to win.
Not so little fine prints:
- No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia or Canada as of start date.
- Sweepstakes begins Thursday, November 16, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. EST, and closes on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. EST.
- Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, administered by, or associated with Nordstrom, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.