It was snowy and cold outside last Friday and I wasn’t in the mood to freeze my booty off running around town. So I stayed inside, gave myself a mani and get caught up with my TV shows. I did get inspiration for my nail design from the drizzly snow outside.
Read on to find out how easy it is to do this nail design.
What you’ll need:
- American Apparel Nail Polish, in Hassid
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint, in white
- OPI Start To Finish (Base & Top Coat)
How to do it:
- Start off with painting your nails with a clear base, then paint them black.
- Draw dots using the white polish, don’t worry about the drawing perfect dots.
- Draw more dots towards the top of the nails.
- Once that has dried, finish off your masterpiece with a top-coat for a super shiny look!