I was trying to think of what nail design to do for this weekend and I had been playing around with doing a reverse french mancure. For those of you not familiar with ‘reverse frech’, it’s done by painting the bottom of your nails white (instead of the tip of your nails like a regular french).
Then I thought: hmmmmm, if I put two lines on top of a reverse french manicure, won’t that look like a bunny? So that’s where the the whole idea for this bunny nails came from!
What you’ll need:
- Essie Nail Color in Waltz
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in White
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint in Black
- So Easy Stripe Rite Paint in pink
- Essie ‘Good To Go!’ Top Coat
- Do a reverse french by painting the bottoms of your nails white, then rounding and cleaning up the edges using a nail brush dipped in pure acetone.
- Paint two lines on top of the reverse french using a white nail art pen.
- Dot the eyes using a black nail art pen and the nose using a pink nail art pen.
- Finish off by sealing the design with clear top coat.
ET VOILA! Bunny complete ^_^