I am super excited for this upcoming Memorial Day Weekend because Jess and I have a glamping trip planned. What’s glamping you ask? Glamping, a.k.a. glamorous camping, is basically camping without any of the annoying parts of it (ex: pitching a tent, sleeping on rocks, going to the bathroom in the woods). We’re going to have four days of fun at Camp Orenda, where the tent’s pitched and food’s cooked for us — all we gotta worry about is having fun hiking, rafting, and roasting marshmallows.
But leave it to me to also find this as an excuse to also get excited about fashionable camping gear! Because being to the backwoods is no excuse for you to look sloppy. Also, we can’t forget about bringing sunscreen and bugspray that are made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. You wouldn’t want to jump into the lake and pollute the waters with chemicals, would you?
1. Herschel Supply Co. ‘Little America – Medium’ Canvas Backpack – $100
2. J Crew Classic Button-Down Shirt – $49.50
3. Madewell Fairends™ Flannel Baseball Hat – $49.50
4. J Crew 10″ BERMUDA SHORT – $24.50
5. RayBan ‘Classic Wayfarer XL’ 54mm – $155
6. Badger Unscented Sunscreen – SPF 30 – $16.89
7. Badger Anti-Bug Spray – $12.29
8. Asolo Nakaya GV Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots – $134.95