Growing up I never got store bought costumes for Halloween. That meant I had to be really creative with pieces that I already owned. This is my homemade idea for the Mad Hater using clothing items that are similar to pieces in my closet.
1. Amazon Mad Hatter Hat (only $16.25)
2. We Love Colors Nylon/Lycra Solid Color Tights (they have 51 colors to choose from)
3. Gucci Ostrich Peep-Toe Pumps
4. ModCloth Finger-Lace Gloves
5. ModCloth Live Wire Dress
6. Ralph Lauren Black Label Natalie Houndstooth Wool Vest
7. Zara Polka Dot Scarf (tied into giant bow)
Complete the look with these makeup ideas!
1. Spirit No Smear White Makeup
2. BuySeasons Costumes Alice In Wonderland Mad Hatter Eyebrows
3. MAC Eye Shadow Blue Candy and Passionate
4. Jerome Russell B Wild Temporary Color Spray Tiger Orange
5. Revlon ColorStay Soft&Smooth So Blushious