What is it about the coming of Spring that ushers in a wave of prints? Probably because we spent all that time cooped up in shapeless sweaters, hiding any fun patterned tops we might have on under a thick layer of coats and scarves. I know I was probably overzealous and got my printed dresses way early in the season, in the hopes that I would survive the early Spring chill since it’s a long sleeved maxi. Welp, getting a Spring dress with the hope that the weather will soon turn and cooperate with you definitely did not make it so. There was quite some time between when I purchased this dress and I got to shoot it — as a result it’s sold out already. But no worries guys, I’ve got oodles of picks for you to choose from. And they’re all under $50. Better yet, I’m having a giveaway for one lucky reader to win a gift card to H&M, so you can get your Spring dress shopping on.
Read on for more deets of this outfit and to find out how you can enter the giveway.
Now time for the best part of this blog post: the giveaway! One lucky winner will get themselves a $50 gift card to buy their favorite printed dresses or whatever their heart desires from H&M.
All task entry below is optional; do as many as you like. The more entry you complete, the higher your chances are to win.
Not so little fine prints:
- No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia as of start date.
- Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, April 18, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. EST, and closes on Friday, May 17, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. EST.
- Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, administered by, or associated with Nordstrom, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.