Love mason jars, love brownies and love s’mores — next logical step would be for me to combine these. AND that is exactly what I did.
Keep reading for my s’more brownies in a jar recipe!
S'more Brownies in a Jar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 half pint mason jars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate until smooth. Keep stirring so it comes out smooth. Remove from heat then whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- Slowly whisk flour mixture into chocolate.
- Layer graham crackers then brownie mixture into mason jars, bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add marshmallows and continue to bake until tops of marshmallows are brown!
- These can also be layered/baked in cupcake pan.
Mimi & Chichi Blog https://mimiandchichi.com/