Rainbows on your nails anyone? It looks complicated, but it’s really not that hard. I did pink, yellow and purple — but you can pick any colors you like for your rainbow.
Read on to find out how easy this nail design is…
What you’ll need:
- Winning Nails Sable Nail Brush Round #6
- Essie Nail Polish, in Whites Waltz
- American Apparel Nail Polish, in Rose Bowl
- American Apparel Nail Polish, in Sunshine State
- American Apparel Nail Polish, in L’Esprit
- OPI Start To Finish (Base & Top Coat)
How to do it:
- Start off with painting your nails with a clear base, then draw white “clouds” on the tips of your nails.
- Once the white cloud polish has dried slightly, draw a pink rainbow strip.
- Repeat previous step using the yellow polish.
- Repeat previous step using the purple polish.
- Finish off your masterpiece with a top-coat for a super shiny look!