Looking at photos of Jess’s vacation to St. Lucia got me super j. The photos look so beautiful, they really made me want to go there. But alas, I don’t think that a tropical beach vacation will happen for me — at least not anytime soon.
Since I cant go to the beach, I’m bringing the beach to me by doing a tropical nail design on my toes. This cute nail design is super easy to do! Read on to check out the step-by-step tutorials.
What you’ll need:
- American Apparel Neon Nail Polish, Green
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, Hot Pink
- So Easy Acrylic Rhinestones in a Box
- Essie ‘Good To Go!’ Top Coat
How to do it:
- Start off with painting your toe nails neon green — simple enough, right?
- Once the green polish has dried slightly, draw three bisecting lines using the pink nail art pen. Be light with your strokes so it tapers towards the end.
- While the pink polish is still wet, place a small round yellow rhinestone at the point where the lines meet.
- Finish off your masterpiece with a top-coat for a super shiny look!
Easy, right? Yay for pretty tropical toes! ^_^